Low low Car Insurance Premiums
Budget Insurance car insurance knows how risky South African roads are. They offer four car insurance products. They strive to provide cheaper premiums and value for money.
We’ve been faced with tough economic times. Even so, people should not cut back on insurance. In the event of an accident, drivers need to have insurance cover to help deal with any potential legal action and costs associated. It is essential to take out cover that suits your budget the best.
Budget Insurance has been in the industry for over a decade. They specialise in car, home and business insurance.
Budget Insurance Offers Added Value, Benefits and Rewards
The company’s insurance options are divided into Basic Needs, Outdoor and Add-Ons. Car insurance forms part of the Basic Needs cover.
Budget Insurance offers:
- Comprehensive cover
- Third-party fire and theft cover
- Third-party cover
- Better Car cover
Customers have the option to take out third-party cover of R5-million, R10-million or even R20-million. And, with the company’s Save-A-Bundle option, customers can gain a great discount by insuring cars and homes together.
When it comes to rewards and benefits, Budget Insurance is fantastic. Budget Cash Back gives customers 15% of all their premiums back after two claim-free years. After a further two claim-free years, another 10% is paid back and every claim-free year thereafter, another 10%.
Budget Insurance also offers customers:
- Road Assist – For flat tyres, if you’ve run out of petrol etc.
- Home Assist – If you need a plumber or an electrician for example.
- Trauma Assist – To offer counselling after a traumatic incident.
- Medical Assist – A 24-hour telephone line where trained professionals can offer medical assistance.
- Legal Assist – A Telephonic advice line for legal and tax matters.
- Entertainment Assist – Offers customers assistance with travel bookings, events etc.
Need a Budget insurance quote? Request a car insurance quote by clicking here.